MANDATORY NH SAFE BOATING EDUCATION:
New Hampshire has a mandatory boating education law. Everyone 16 years of age and older who operates a motorboat over 25 horsepower on New Hampshire waters must have a boating education certificate. New Hampshire accepts the following boating education certificates:
- A certificate issued by another State agency and NASBLA approved.
- A certificate issued by the US Power Squadron.
- A certificate issued by the US Coast Guard Auxiliary.
- An unexpired commercial license issued by the US Coast Guard.
- An unexpired commercial license issued by the State of New Hampshire.
Under the provisions of New Hampshire RSA 270-D:14, a “14 Day Temporary Certificate” option will be made available whereby a boater who takes the test and passes it will be issued a boating safety certificate valid only in the State of New Hampshire and for only 14 days. In addition to the 14 Day Temporary Certificate, there are other more permanent options available that are NASBLA (National Association of State Boating Law Administrators) approved and recognized all over the country.
Call Us Today To Get Help With Your Boating Education Certificate!
GLENDALE MARINE LTD
17 Dock Road
Gilford, N.H. 03249
Phone: (603) 293-2007
Fax: (603) 293-0031